Friday, September 9, 2022

Some more fall inspiration




 I don't know about you but I have been waiting on fall since last fall. I just love fall and all the cozyness the colors and textures create. And lets not forget about all the fun fall activities. Pumpkin pickin, apple pickin, haunted houses, hot apple cider, the list goes on and on. 
Today I'm sharing with you some fall decor looks that I have done around the house this year, in hopes to inspire you. I know its technically not fall yet but, HAPPY FALL!!


I kept the mantle pretty simple this year. I love how the navy pumpkins and orange pumpkins compliment each other.


I love a good drop zone. It can be functional and pretty all at the same time. Hang your sweaters so you can grab them in a hurry.


This year I added this shelf to the bar area for some added texture and warmth. 



Since we don't have an actual bar in our house we use an old antique desk. We hold all of our bottles in different baskets that help to cozy up this space. I've also been loving these velvet pumpkins. I've found some at dollar tree, hobby lobby, and target.



In our living room i kept the pillows neutral  but used different fabrics to create a cozy vibe and added these faux eucalyptus stems for color.


And lastly, this pumpkin pillow from target! I haven't decided where I want to put it but you can literally use it anywhere. On the couch as a pillow. On the table as a decoration. Anywhere!

I hope these photos helped to inspire you & feel free to follow me on instagram and facebook for more inspiration!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment