Saturday, July 1, 2023

4th of july tablescape



Hi friends! Happy almost 4th of july! I decided to play around with a quick 4th of july tablescape yesterday. I shopped my house for this look so I already had everything to throw this together. Even though I did my set up inside, you could easily take this look outside. 



I like to start with a table cloth. I think it adds warmth to the whole thing. Then I stacked 2 sets of dishes with some festive napkins in between to create a nice layer and add visual interest. For the centerpiece I just popped 2 american flags in there. 


I like to mix old and new so I used my vintage salt and pepper shakers and some old books in red and blue to stick with the "theme". You don't always have to spend money to get a festive look. you can use items from your home that are red, white and blue and still get that festive look.



No comments:

Post a Comment