Saturday, July 8, 2023

black bean & corn salad

 




I don't know about you but when it feels like 100 degrees outside the last thing I want is hot food. Yesterday was one of those days for me so I threw together a delicious cold black bean and corn salad for lunch. Its also a great option for a summer side dish.


BLACK BEAN & CORN SALAD


Ingredients:

1 can fire roasted corn drained

1 can black beans drained and rinsed

1 container of mozzarella pearls

cherry tomatoes cut in 1/2 

(I left the tomatoes out, I'm not a huge tomato fan and I was just making mine for myself )

1 red onion diced (use as much or as little as you'd like)

2 cloves of garlic minced

basil, salt & pepper

topped with balsamic vinaigrette 


combine all ingredients, mix in balsamic vinaigrette, refrigerate



No comments:

Post a Comment