Thursday, August 3, 2023

a gallery wall & thrifted finds





I have always loved a gallery wall. When I decided I was going to do a gallery wall in my living room, I had a specific vision. I knew I wanted a vintage feel to it. A collected feel. So I got to work finding the perfect frames and pieces that would fit that vision I had in my mind. 


I originally started with my black and wood frames. I had a thought that some vintage gold frames would add that collected vibe I was going for. So I thrifted the god frames with the ladies in them. I love the way they make the gallery wall feel so unique. Then I went and found some filler pieces, like the lion head and the string of hearts, both of which I found on amazon but could easily be found in a thrift shop.


I have found that some of my favorite pieces have come from thrift shops. You don't have to buy everything new all the time to find items you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment