Friday, May 17, 2024

full sun planters - ideas & tips


When I embarked on my flower garden project, I made sure my blossoms were all about that sun life. With minimal shade at the back of the house, my plant babies were signing up for a full-on 6-hour sunbathing session in the planter beds.


I handpicked a bunch of perennials in all shapes and shades. My mission? To create a magical garden that blooms effortlessly every year, giving me more time to sip lemonade and less time digging in the dirt.



If you're scratching your head on how to kick off your sunny garden journey, don't worry! I got you! Here are a bunch of my top picks for sun-loving blooms straight out of a charming cottage garden.

HollyHocks

Lupin

Foxglove

Pinscushion Flower

Cone flower

Delphinium



Some of those fabulous flowers I chatted about earlier are living their best life in my flower planters. They proudly show off a cozy cottage vibe. Over in another garden nook, it's a beautiful mix of hydrangeas, gardenias, and a touch of lavender

Our floral beauties have just started their blooming journey. I can't wait to share the garden when they have fully bloomed. 

If you are just getting started and are looking for some tips and tricks you can purchase my garden tips for beginner's ebook for only $3.

As always, thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to follow along on Instagram, you don't want to miss all the home & garden fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment