Thursday, July 4, 2024

5 favorites of July



 When I first started blogging I used to spill the tea on my monthly faves. Somehow, I hit pause on that train, and honestly, I have no clue why. But hey, why not shake things up and bring it back, right? Here is me sharing five essential items that I'm currently loving and using in my home.So, without further ado, here are my top 5 July obsessions! Click the image to shop any of the items below



blue pillow covers

These pillow covers are great quality and come in a bunch of different colors. I love the texture on them and they are the perfect gray blue color. 


full length floor mirror

I just recently purchased this mirror. I LOVE it! it comes with multiple detail pieces that you see at the top and bottom that you can change out for a different one. This also comes in other colors.



2 piece lounge set

This 2 piece set is perfect for lounging around the house or even running errands. It's comfortable and runs true to size.


Ariana grande cloud perfume
You guys! This perfume... I'm obsessed. It's so good. If you like the smell of baccarat rouge then chances are you will love this. 



initial necklace

How cute is this necklace?! I think its perfect for summer with all of those colorful beads. I love the simplicity of just my initial.



I hope you enjoy my 5 favorites for this month. As always thanks for stopping by! You can keep up with me by following along on Instagram & LTK



No comments:

Post a Comment