Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Spools

I found a bunch of these electrical wire spools and thought they would make great tables. I have started working on them. There were some staples and nails that needed to be removed and some holes that needed to be filled. (sorry for the poor quality pictures.... I quickly took these with my phone)

wood filler and not sanded


Here I sanded and filled the larger holes and gave a quick coat of spray paint.


This is a work in progress... but I plan on doing a few more coats of paint and then wrapping the center with rope! Keep checking back for the finished product!