Thursday, November 10, 2016

5 Favorites of November

I'm kicking this off with my 5 favorites of November! Lets get right to it...


  • Pumpkin Fireside: This is probably my favorite candle that I have lit all fall! If you are a fan of Bath and Body Works Marshmallow Fireside then you will surely love Pumpkin Fireside! There is nothing I love more than coming home from a long day of work and lighting a candle and kicking my feet up to relax! 





  • ZVE Cellphone Case: I ordered this case for my Samsung Galaxy s6 from Amazon not really knowing if I would love it. I'm glad I did! The little pocket on the back is perfect for your ID or credit cards and a small amount of cash. You'd be surprised by how much actually fits in there! I find it very useful if I have to run out real quick and I don't feel like bringing my big purse.



  • Better Than New: Nicole Curtis has always been someone that I admire. I love her work both on old homes and how she uses her platform to help others in need. I read this book in about 2 days. I loved it! It was a good read to "get to know" her a little more. If you enjoy her show you will enjoy her book! 




  • Luminara Candles: These flameless candles are everything! I got one as a gift and I can't wait to get more for my house. You can even purchase a remote separately and program them to it. They also have a timer feature. The flame flickers and its glow is exactly like an actual candle glow. It adds just the right cozy feel to any room!




  • Party Proof Lipstick: I had received this lipstick when I was getting my Birchboxes in the mail. This is by far the longest lasting lipstick I have ever worn in my life. I wore this to a party and fell asleep with all of my makeup on... when I woke up in the morning this lipstick was still on! I kid you not. So if you are looking for a lipstick that will outlast that long party you are attending, this is the one!

And there you have it, my 5 favorites for November! I would love to hear your feedback on any of these products if you have tried them yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment