Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!






I have been crazy busy over here taking down all of my Christmas decorations and working on getting my house back to "normal". With the holidays over and life slowing down I am hoping to get some diy posts going for you guys. But for now, here are my 5 favorites for the new year!





  • Cannon Faux Fur Throw: I bought a bunch of these for gifts this Christmas and I almost kept one for myself. They are super soft and very affordable. I found them on Kmart.com


Cannon Cannon Faux Fur Throw


  • Glutino Vegetable Crackers: I always find it hard to find good gluten free crackers and breads. These crackers were definitely one of the better ones. I found them at my local stop and shop.




  • The pioneer woman farmhouse lace dinnerware: I got this set as a gift for Christmas. The photo doesn't do it justice! I love that you can also mix and match colors if you want to!


  • Gratify gluten free dark chocolate pretzels with peppermint: If you are looking for the perfect mix of sweet and salty, this is it! I got these at my local stop and shop and they were delicious. Definitely at the top of my list!





  • Filigree Leave Pendant Necklace from Charming Charlies: I bought this necklace and I am in love with it! Totally obsessed! 








Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment