Monday, December 18, 2023

a cozy christmas corner

 


This christmas season feels like it has flown by. I had so much I wanted to share and so much I wanted to do and it seems the time has just gotten away from me. But when I did have time, I created small cozy christmas corners. It made me feel accomplished and cozied up my home for the season.


This corner is my favorite place to sit after a long day. The glow from the lights makes you never want to leave. Pops of red give it that traditional christmas feel. These candle lights add to the glow and give that vintage vibe. I love that even the cat feels cozy in this spot. Thats when you know its good :)



mixing old and new is one of my favorite ways to add warmth and create that collected look. You can even achieve this by finding new items that look old.


Thanks for stopping by my cozy christmas corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment