Monday, February 5, 2024

Super bowl snack idea

 


If you're a big football fan, you know that super bowl is right around the corner. Whether you are going out to watch the game or staying home, you've got to have snacks. One of my favorite things to make is a French fry charcuterie board. It's always a big hit and to be honest, you can't go wrong with fries.


I like to use all different kinds of fries. Waffle fries, tater tots, sweet potato fries, steak fries and so many more. I also like to include different dips, I used ranch, honey mustard, maple syrup (for the sweet potato fries... if you haven't tried it, you should!) Queso. But you can use whatever dips you'd like!  I have linked everything I used HERE.



I hope this helps in your quest for super bowl snacks. What team are you rooting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment