Saturday, January 25, 2020

super bowl party snacks


I dont know about you guys but I love an occasion that allows me to gather friends and family together. And for me superbowl sunday is that occasion. I was figuring out what snacks and apps to make and thought you guys might like get some ideas! Here I'm sharing with you my favorites. Click the photos below to be redirected to the recipes.



French fry charcuterie board.

This has got to be one of the coolest things I've seen floating around the internet lately. I have yet to make one but plan on doing so for superbowl sunday. All you do is take different types of fries, for example, waffle fries, sweet potato fries, tater tots, potato wedges, crinkle cut fries and whatever else u can think of, and lay them out on a board. Add some dipping sauces and you're set! I'd probably use a queso, honey mustard, bbq, ketchup, maple syrup (for the sweet potato fries) kind of mash up. Linking my pinterest inspiration here.


(photo from pinterest, linked above)



Chili with mini corn muffins.
I make a really simple chili recipe that I found pinterest. Linking it below. It's a quick stove top one that takes about 30 mins. the only thing i did differently was use a prepackaged chili seasoning instead of making my own.

click here for the recipe from the savvy kitchen

(photo from the savvy kitchen, linked above)


Baked honey bbq chicken wings.

Mine are super simple. I let mine marinate over night in sweet baby Ray's honey bbq sauce. Next day I bake them in the oven at 375 for about 55 mins to an hour depending on your oven. Nothing crazy and super simple.


Pigs in a blanket.

These are pretty self explainitory but always a fan favorite. Pair it with some dipping sauces : ketchup, honey mustard, regular mustard and you're all set. You can make them your self with some pilsbury crescent rolls or you can buy the frozen pre-made. Either way your guests wont be disappointed!


Easy potato skins.

I have made these in the past and they are so quick and easy. You can top them with whatever you want, bacon, cheese, sour cream. The choice is yours! Who doesn't love potato skins. Here is the link for the recipe I used from Iheartnaptime.


I hope you can find some inspiration with these easy ideas. I will be sharing my entire setup next week after the super bowl. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment