Saturday, August 29, 2020

cozy fall fireplace



Today I'm sharing with you some simple ways to cozy up your fireplace for fall. Our fireplace is a faux fireplace. It used to be a cherry color and I ended up painting it earlier this year. I love the way it turned out.

When I am putting together a look for the fireplace I always like to start with a main piece in the center of the wall to give me a starting point. You will notice in my other fireplace designs that i have the same few pieces I always use. The clock, the books, and the lantern are usually always incorporated in my design. The glass vase is also a very used piece. That is where it is so easy to change with the seasons or holidays. 

For this fall fireplace I used a leaf garland and filled in with my favorite objects that i always use. Then i used these velvet pumpkins I got from dollar tree and grouped them on different sides to add another texture. Then i filled in with my owls and books to add dimension.


It doesn't just stop at the mantle guys. I like to give the whole thing a little love. Adding a basket and a blanket instantly cozies it up. And off course you cant forget the wood to warm it up. 

I hope you found some inspiration here for your own homes. How do you like to add a cozy fall feel to your home? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment