Friday, December 16, 2022

christmas living room tour


 To me Christmas is truly the most wonderful time of the year. The decorations, the hot cocoa, the lights, the gift giving, the christmas movies, the cozy feeling the whole season brings, I love it all. When I started decorating for christmas this year it all stemmed from a pair of curtains I saw.



 My original plan as to where I wanted to put my christmas tree didn't work out so I went with my plan B of setting up 2 trees by the fireplace. 



I am so pleased with the way this space turned out that I dont want it to end. 






As Christmas approaches I know that the trees will have come down and the decorations will be put away.




So I am enjoying it for as long as I can and I am sharing it with you so you can enjoy it to!

I hope with these photos you can feel the warm and cozy through whatever screen you are looking at because ultimately that is my goal. 

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!








No comments:

Post a Comment