Sunday, December 18, 2022

christmas table setting

 


Can you believe there are only 7 days left until Christmas?! This month sure has flown by. I still have so much left to do but one thing I was able to cross off my list is a table setting for Christmas dinner.


Everything I used for this table setting what stuff I already had here at home. Shopping your house for things you already have is not only cost effective but it gives your set up a curated look. 

These gingerbread men are fake and perfect for being left out because they won't go bad. I found them this year at my local michaels store.



I like to mix and match plates and patterns to add more character. Layering is also another great way to add depth.
I kept our center piece simple and low to the table so that when family and friends are gathered around sharing stories and memories you can see each other. 


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment