Thursday, February 5, 2015

5 favorites of February!

To keep my 5 favorite list going for every month, here is February's! 



  • Lipfusion Infatuation in LA Lip Jolie
 
This is a lip plumping lip gloss! I love it because the color is very subtle and it plumps my lips up just right! Its my go to for a night out on the town!


  • Bluetooth Jumbo Speaker

This little portable speaker gets louder than my laptop ever could. I take this thing all over my house and use it with my pandora through blue tooth. It makes a really great gift too!


  • Goodworks wrap bracelets.

I love these bracelets and I own quite a few. Each one is covered from one end to the other with inspiring and encouraging words! The best part - 25% of the net profits go to a good cause!



  • Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume
 I am beyond obsessed with this scent. It smells just like cotton candy and I have been wearing it for years. Who doesn't love the smell of cotton candy. And let me just say this scent is a great conversation starter when you are out and about.


  •  Udi's Gluten Free Pizza
 Before I had to stop eating gluten I was a total pizza fanatic! I have yet to find a gluten free pizza that tastes like a "real" slice of pizza but this brand gets pretty close. I have done my fair share of trial and error in this department and Udi's is my go to for when I get that pizza craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment