Thursday, March 5, 2015

A quick update and 5 favorites for March...

I have been so busy with work and birthdays and other events lately that unfortunately I have not posted. So now I am trying to play catch up! With that said here are my 5 favorites for March: 



  • John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner:


I just recently decided to go back to blonde. Which forced me to change shampoo and conditioner. I decided to give this a try. I love it. It smells amazing and I think it helps keep my highlights looking vibrant.



  • Jeff Nathan Creations Gluten Free Panko Flakes
 
This product is probably by far the best Panko flakes I have tried so far. The seasoning is just right and you can't even tell that they are gluten free. Since passover is right around the corner these Panko flakes are easier to find... so I stock up this time of year. Normally I have to go on a hunt for this little gem. 


  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara 

 I am obsessed with mascara. I have tried tons... Cover Girls Lash Blast Mascara takes the cake for me. I use the regular one but they also make a waterproof. I find this mascara doesn't leave deposits on my contacts and makes my lashes look full and long!



  • Candy Canisters 

 These candy canisters are one of my favorite and cheap storage solutions. They can be used for anything from candy to tea bags, cotton balls, or cookies. With a classic look you can use them in any room with any decor. I use them in my kitchen for tea bags and sugar packets.



  • Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion
 I don't know about any of you but this winter has been a killer on my skin. My face more particularly. A lot of people spend tons of money on "face cream". I just can't bring myself to spend $10 on a tiny jar of cream so I use baby lotion. It doesn't clog my pores and is light on my skin. Its also hypoallergenic so its perfect for sensitive skin! And its a lot cheaper than that tiny jar of cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment