Thursday, March 26, 2015

Paper flower spring door

We have been really getting in to the spring spirit in our classroom. So since it is spring time I thought what better way to dress up our classroom door than with rain drops and paper flowers.


 I have gotten so many compliments on the flowers that I decided to give a little tutorial on how to make them.



first I cut a piece of construction paper in half. Then I folded it like you would if you were going to fold a paper fan.



Next I bunched the folds together and stapled them together in the center.



Then I cut the ends of each side to make a point.



Next I brought the the ends together and secured them together to form a semi circle. I repeated for both sides to form a full "circle".



 And lastly I attached each flower to the stems that were already placed on the door.


Here is the finished spring door!



No comments:

Post a Comment