Saturday, April 4, 2015

coffee table redo



Back in the winter I made a post about my cheap walmart table... I used pallet wood to give it a makeover. Well i got tired of all the brown in my living room. To me it needed to be broken up with something bright. So I decided to paint the top of the coffee table. I absolutely love the way it turned out. And it added just the right amount of brightness to the living room so it doesn't seem so blah in there.

Before this table was just a cheap temporary solution to having no furniture when we first moved in. It got scratched so I used pallet wood to give it a face lift and stained it.... I loved the way it looked, but I wanted something a little brighter for spring so...





I decided to paint it white! Now I feel like it just pops in the room and helps add the brightness I was looking for!



No comments:

Post a Comment