Tuesday, December 13, 2016

budget friendly stocking stuffer ideas...





I love Christmas. I love giving and I always want everyone to have something to open and a full stocking.
I'm going to share with you some easy and cheap stocking stuffer ideas that you can do to fill up all of your stockings for christmas day.

Recently I was at dollar tree, I know I know it's becoming a theme around here, and I found some great finds for a dollar!

-adult style coloring books
-loofah
-nail polish
-nail files
-crossword books and other puzzle books
-matchbox cars
-cozy socks
-makeup for your little girls
-holiday scarves
-gloves
-hats


Another great place to find stocking stuffer gifts is in the Michael's dollar bins.
-small picture frames
-notepads
-compact mirrors
-soap
-gloves

Even Targets dollar bins have great options for stocking stuffers!

-gloves
-socks
-pencils
-pens
-candles
-crafts
-stickers


What are some of your favorite things to stuff your stockings with?

No comments:

Post a Comment