Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas tablescape...




This year I decided I was going to host Christmas eve - The whole thing, gifts, dinner and of course some props for a photo booth because lets be honest, it isn't a party unless you have props.
 
I have been super busy with work and trying to prepare for the holidays that I realized I am running out of time to get all my Christmas posts done. So tonight I played around with some table settings and I decided that the one I am about to show you is the one I like best. 



This year I decided to go with paper plates and plastic utensils. I was able to find these cute paper dinner plates at TJMaxx for about $4. I am having a lot of people this year and decided in order to make clean up super easy and be able to enjoy more time with my guests than in the kitchen, that paper was the way to go. The utensils are plastic but "silver" so they look like the real deal. 



The metal box in the center was also a TJMaxx find. I was originally going to use it in the spring as a planter outside, but then I got this idea to use it as my centerpiece. The evergreen picks I bought at Michael's and the pinecones I picked from outside then I added some candles. I love the way it turned out!


Thanks for stopping by! I would love to see some of your table settings that you have used throughout the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment