Monday, January 2, 2023

bar refresh

 




Happy New Year! I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. I hope how ever you celebrated the new year, you did it the way you wanted to. We stayed home, stayed cozy in our pjs, and made snacks and watched the ball drop. 

With the new year, I cleared out all of our christmas decor & was left with a blank slate. We traded our hot cocoa bar for a regular bar. I have always struggled to like this area. Nothing ever felt quite right. So while cleaning out christmas and our home I found some old frames. It gave me an idea and to be honest I have never loved this space more. 


I filled the frames with these floral images I found in some old magazines. To me they look like vintage prints and make the space feel a little more cozy.


Aren't these rock glasses the cutest? I got them on amazon. I originally thought they'd be great for juices while hosting a brunch but when I was putting this together they looked perfect here. It is the only new item in this space. Everything else was already in my home. Its always a good idea to "shop" your house for items you already have. 


These baskets and table runner help add texture and help to create that cozy feeling I was looking for. I love mixing old & new items to give that curated look. I hope you were able to find some inspo for your home if you are planning to freshen it up a bit after the holiday decor comes down. 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment