Thursday, August 7, 2014

spool table update...

A while back I posted about some spools that I had been working on. I was making them into tables. I finally finished so I wanted to update you with the final project. If you don't remember here is a before picture to refresh your memory.

Here I had filled all the staple holes with wood filler. I then sanded and added a few coats of paint.


After a few coats of paint. I used Krylong dual Paint and Primer in Regal Blue.

 I then added a few more coats and wrapped the center in Sisal Rope (50 ft for 13.99 at Walmart) and placed a 3in flower pot in the center and voila!