Thursday, January 21, 2016

5 favorites of January

So I know I have been lacking in the update department. Life got really busy and my blog got put on the back burner. I am hoping to have a lot of interesting projects and crafts for you guys in the up coming year! For now to get back into the swing of things I will give you my 5 favorites of January!


  • Sea Blossom candle by Siren - I found this candle at T.J Maxx and I am obsessed with the smell. It reminds me of this Marc Jacobs perfume that I have. I just love it and it only cost me $6.



Sea Blossom


  •  Hair towel wrap - I know so many of you probably already use these but I love them and they are better than shower caps when you don't wash your hair!

 

  • I know this isn't a product but I was completely obsessed with Making a Murderer on Netflix. If you haven't watched it yet I recommend you do. The 1st episode was a little slow but necessary to learn his background... from there it takes off and its totally worth the watch. I will admit that I finished it in 2 days!



  • Elf Makeup Collection - I got this set for Christmas. I love that it has eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, and foundation all in one place. 
 

  • Crest optic white toothpaste - I've tried tons of whitening toothpastes and this one has been the front runner on my list for quite sometime now. Its leaves my teeth feeling clean all day and night!

No comments:

Post a Comment